If you have a business, you need a website to attract more business, or maybe you have a website that isn’t quite what you’d like it to be. Whatever your needs, Advanced Digital Inc. can help you define your business to get the business you want.
Marketing, advertising, social media and all things digital are in high demand in today’s business climate. You want to be noticed and reach the right market, and we can help get you where you want to be. A new or improved website is just the ticket.
The professionals at Advanced Digital Inc. have years of experience in web development and keep up with all the latest trends that can affect your business. Plus, we know the local market because we’re local.
Our custom web designs provide the important digital presence you need, including marketing and advertising whether you want blogs, videos, social media, software development and search engine optimization.
We’ll develop your website with your input and to your satisfaction. We’ll sit down with you and listen to your needs. Your website will be current and help you put your best foot forward. You want your customers to know exactly what you can do for them.
You deserve the best, as do your customers. Call us today, and we’ll get to work developing your new website.
2020 proved to be a challenging year for businesses across the country. Many employees moved from in-office to working remotely. Businesses ran on offering skeletal services. Restaurants closed their seating and offered to-go orders only. However, having an online presence allowed businesses to keep their customers informed on new business hours, health protocols and offered access to their services. So what do you need to know about having an online presence in the upcoming year?
- Open 24/7: That’s right! Your business is open 24/7 without having to be in your brick-and-mortar store. The night owls and office employees are able to access everything about your business and services at their convenience. This is a major benefit for businesses selling products as the inventory is available online and allows you to make money in your sleep!
- Competitors Have Websites: As potential customers decide on a product or service they’re looking for, the research begins! You may be missing out on potential customers and revenue if you don’t have a website available.
- Websites are Expected: 6 out of 10 customers will look online at your business prior to stepping foot inside the door. Testimonials, services and contact information may be viewed to steer them towards your business instead of a competitor.
- You Control the Story: Online testimonials are a great way to bring in customers, along with a biography on your business’ story; who owns the company, what is their mission, who are they trying to reach? For example, independent coffee shops tell their story of a family-owned shop, a mission of a friendly community and environment and the origins of their coffee beans. This can bring people away from the large corporations and towards the independent coffee shop.
- Showcase Your Services and Products: Do you have a best selling product or a special offer that will bring people running into your store? A website will allow you to showcase all of this and MORE!
Are you ready to make your presence known? Call us now! We offer custom website design, search engine optimization, paid advertising, print marketing and social media management! Advanced Digital has been your one-stop shop for all of your business needs. Our locally owned company has over 20 years of experience and strives to offer the best services in the business!
All products are completed in-house so you can rest assured your business will be taken care of by only our team members. Ask us about our special offers when you give us a call today!
Did you know the colors of your website can encourage or discourage potential customers. Creating a color scheme for your website is one of the most important aspects of the design and business start-up process. You don’t want to pick your color scheme at random or base it on what looks good to you. Each color has a different meaning or emotion and can influence people in a particular way. Poor color selection can even impact your site’s overall usability negatively.
When it comes to creating a color scheme, businesses want to choose colors that are easily recognizable to the brand. It’s important to choose colors that are impactful to the audience and customer base. For example, a childcare website would include bright and exciting colors to communicate the message of “fun” to children. A Doctor’s office or corporate business may use blue, white or gray.
What Do the Colors Mean?
Red: This color shows a range of emotions, from anger, energy, strength, passion to urgency.
Orange: You may find this color to be cheerful, but it can also be used as a notification
or caution color.
Yellow: This color is similar to orange; cheerful and cautionary color. This color should
be used in moderation on websites.
Green: When looking for a color that communicates wealth and growth, green is the
go-to color. The easiest color for the eyes to process.
Blue: Blue creates the sensation of trust and security; often seen with businesses and banks.
Purple: This color is used to calm and soothe; often seen in beauty or anti-aging products. Brown: This color shows earth, home friendships, outdoors, simplicity.
Other colors include black and white, which are both clean and sleek colors.
When choosing the colors of your business, be sure they complement each other. Avoid too many bold options as it can make a website too busy. Adding black, gray or white is another option when in need of additional colors.
How accessible is your website for those with disabilities? The increase of employment, government, education, healthcare, business and entertainment services online make accessible website design a critical issue. It also determines whether disabled users have equal access to the services you offer.
Improving accessibility on your website provides you with benefits as well. Your potential audience immediately expands. There are plenty of ways to make your website more accessible, aspects such as layouts, colors and fonts need to be eligible for all users. Here are a few simple, practical tips to implement when creating a disability-friendly site.
A Few Highlights for Your Website:
- Add alt tags to important images on your website. Provide a short description of what the image contains. If the alt tag is longer than 30 words, a description is a better option.
- Colors of links must stand out against the text and the background of the website. Additionally, a cursor change on hover can indicate the link is active.
- Headers and footers should be consistent throughout the entire website.
- Images should not be of text! Instead, apply CSS styling to text that needs to stand out against the page.
- All videos should contain closed captions for those hearing impaired.
- Refreshing must be initiated by the user, do not time/automate page refreshing.
- Avoid using pop-ups which may confuse users, as the page will suddenly change.
- Add a “To Top” / “To Bottom” link to the header and footer.
- Contact form errors should be highlighted and payment information should be confirmed prior to submission.
- Add a search feature to your homepage. If you add the feature to interior pages, be sure the search is located in the same place on all pages.
- Add a full sitemap to your website and link to this page in the footer.
Adding accessibility to your website will allow you to provide all information to all users. Easily navigated pages with consistent colors and layout will ensure your page or blog can easily be used by everyone.
Looking for search engine optimization services near Pensacola, FL?
Advanced Digital can help you increase your business’s online visibility. We have an in-house SEO team dedicated to helping our clients generate website traffic and leads through search engine optimization. Our expert team works with dozens of pleased clients from several diverse industries to help them reach local users conducting relevant searches for businesses like yours.
Why is SEO important?
Having one website among thousands in the Pensacola area, and making sure people visit yours, can seem pretty daunting:
• How can potential customers in and around Pensacola, FL find you through all that’s out there?
• How can you make your website stand out from other Gulf Coast businesses and organizations in particular?
• What can you do to meet the needs of potential customers coming to your website?
Search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo will review your website content and analyze inbound and outbound links to determine your business or organization’s credibility. To maximize credibility with Google and other major search engines, Advanced Digital uses SEO best practices to help you refine your website content for search engines, generate more user searches, and develop appropriate success indicators. Contact our team today!