If you have a business, you need a website to attract more business, or maybe you have a website that isn’t quite what you’d like it to be. Whatever your needs, Advanced Digital Inc. can help you define your business to get the business you want.
Marketing, advertising, social media and all things digital are in high demand in today’s business climate. You want to be noticed and reach the right market, and we can help get you where you want to be. A new or improved website is just the ticket.
The professionals at Advanced Digital Inc. have years of experience in web development and keep up with all the latest trends that can affect your business. Plus, we know the local market because we’re local.
Our custom web designs provide the important digital presence you need, including marketing and advertising whether you want blogs, videos, social media, software development and search engine optimization.
We’ll develop your website with your input and to your satisfaction. We’ll sit down with you and listen to your needs. Your website will be current and help you put your best foot forward. You want your customers to know exactly what you can do for them.
You deserve the best, as do your customers. Call us today, and we’ll get to work developing your new website.
2020 proved to be a challenging year for businesses across the country. Many employees moved from in-office to working remotely. Businesses ran on offering skeletal services. Restaurants closed their seating and offered to-go orders only. However, having an online presence allowed businesses to keep their customers informed on new business hours, health protocols and offered access to their services. So what do you need to know about having an online presence in the upcoming year?
- Open 24/7: That’s right! Your business is open 24/7 without having to be in your brick-and-mortar store. The night owls and office employees are able to access everything about your business and services at their convenience. This is a major benefit for businesses selling products as the inventory is available online and allows you to make money in your sleep!
- Competitors Have Websites: As potential customers decide on a product or service they’re looking for, the research begins! You may be missing out on potential customers and revenue if you don’t have a website available.
- Websites are Expected: 6 out of 10 customers will look online at your business prior to stepping foot inside the door. Testimonials, services and contact information may be viewed to steer them towards your business instead of a competitor.
- You Control the Story: Online testimonials are a great way to bring in customers, along with a biography on your business’ story; who owns the company, what is their mission, who are they trying to reach? For example, independent coffee shops tell their story of a family-owned shop, a mission of a friendly community and environment and the origins of their coffee beans. This can bring people away from the large corporations and towards the independent coffee shop.
- Showcase Your Services and Products: Do you have a best selling product or a special offer that will bring people running into your store? A website will allow you to showcase all of this and MORE!
Are you ready to make your presence known? Call us now! We offer custom website design, search engine optimization, paid advertising, print marketing and social media management! Advanced Digital has been your one-stop shop for all of your business needs. Our locally owned company has over 20 years of experience and strives to offer the best services in the business!
All products are completed in-house so you can rest assured your business will be taken care of by only our team members. Ask us about our special offers when you give us a call today!
Our team frequently creates blog series, ranging from First Impressions, Back to Basics (the basics of web design or search engine optimization), to our current series, 12 Days of Christmas.
In our First Impressions series, we discussed content, usability and visual presentation. Take a look back on these posts and keep an eye out on our blog in 2017 for more series!
First Impressions Introduction
First Impressions Visual Presentationa> The visual presentation of your website can convert potential customers or send them looking for your services elsewhere. Our team offers tips to help the presentation of your website to users.
First Impressions Usability Accessibility, loading time and errors are all important factors in the usability of your website.
First Impressions Content We’ve all heard the phrase, “Content is king,” but what does your content say about your company? Content should be professionally written, proof-read and have a voice. We offer a few tips that will help with search engine optimization as well.
As we’re nearing the end of our 12 Days of Christmas series, we look forward to creating more series in 2017 and offering additional information to the web design and search engine optimization industries. Stay tuned to our blog, follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to keep up to date on all of the latest posts and fun things our team takes part in.
Our team would like to welcome one of our newest search engine optimization clients, Pool Tech Pro! Pool Tech Pro is a pool cleaning, pool repair and maintenance service provider to the Gulf Coast area, from Destin to Pensacola.
What Our Clients Can Expect
Our first month is a benchmark for future months. Our team begins the process with an evaluation, ensuring we gather as much information as possible. Next, we’ll begin to make changes to their website’s title tags, descriptions, inner-page’s linking structure and more! Our work doesn’t stop there. Our team then submits our client’s website to search directories, creates a Google+ page, social media pages and submits a sitemap to Webmaster Tools. There are many puzzle pieces to search engine optimization and this is just the tip of the iceberg! All of these first month’s efforts are to begin the process of increasing your website’s SEO ranking. With these set in place, future months can then be compared to this first month’s results.
If you’re looking for search engine optimization services, Advanced Digital, Inc’s team is here to assist you. Give us a call, send us an email or contact us on our live chat with any questions.